Types of Commercial Property and Areas Covered

EPC One provide Non Domestic (Commercial Property) Energy Performance Certificates for all types of commercial, industrial and retail properties throughout the United Kingdom.

Non-domestic buildings usually fall into four separate categories:

  • Industrial
  • Retail
  • Offices
  • Accommodation

We can provide Commercial Property EPC’s for each of these types of buildings and any further subsections of each, regardless of the size of the premises to be inspected.

get an epc quote

To meet the needs of our clients with locations in either Wales, Northern Ireland or Scotland, where the local devolved administrations have implemented a different methodology for the production of Energy Performance Certificates, EPC One carry additional qualifications, accreditations and insurance that allow us to produce commercial property EPC’s across the entire United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.